Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saturday, 10/23

What a food day!  I woke up this morning to 231.5, but that wasn't to last!

Breakfast: 500c.  I made salmon eggs benedict, with homemade low-cal hollandaise sauce.  I was pretty happy with myself!  I also enjoyed 8oz of fresh apple cider!

Lunch: 1/2 a side serving of tomato soup (150c) with half a multigrain roll (155c) and 1/2 a tuna sandwich (470c) from Zoup, along with some iced tea (75c)  So, total: 850c

Dinner:  We met friends at Blue Sage.  I can't even imagine the calories, but I'm going to take some guestimates.  I had a few bites of a variety of appetizers that the table shared, so I'll say 150c.  My dinner was called El Fino and it was DELICIOUS!  (Griddled spinach wrap encases grilled pears, maple pecans, gorgonzola, grilled onions, baby greens & dairy free carmelized onion mayo. Served with spring mix in pear-walnut vinaigrette, oranges, roasted baby yellow beets & sundried cranberries.)  I only ate half the wrap and none of the salad (I brought the rest home with me).  But I will estimate 400c- just for that half!  For dessert, Peter and I shared the hazelnut toffee basket (Filled with rich chocolate buttercream mousse, caramlized bananas & toasted hazelnuts) but because the kids were really tired, we ended up leaving at least 1/3 of it behind, so I'll estimate 250c for what I did eat.  Plus, I had about 8oz of champagne. So, about 150c.  So, an estimate of 950c for dinner

Total Damage: 2300c