Monday, October 18, 2010

The Week in Review, 10/12-10/17/10

I started out blogging with the scale reading: 234lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 234lbs
Total Weight Lost: NONE
This is worse than last week.
I started out the week hoping to do at least 1 day of exercise.
This week, I walked & ran on one day, and did an Ashtanga yoga class on another day, for a total of 2 days.
This is worse than last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1500 per day.
My best day logged 1186 calories and my worst day logged 3050 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1849.  
This is worse than last week.


On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give Oct 12th-Oct 17th, a ranking of 5.  I am okay with the exercise for the week (and I LOVED the yoga class) but my eating was pretty terrible.