Monday, October 25, 2010

The Week in Review, 10/18-10/24/10

I started out blogging with the scale reading: 234lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 231.5lbs
Total Weight Lost: 2
This is better than last week.


I started out the week hoping to do at least 1 day of exercise.
This week, I walked & ran on one day, and did 2 power yoga classes on two days, for a total of 3 days.
This is better than last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1500 per day.
My best day logged 1285 calories and my worst day logged 3440 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1845.  
This is better than last week.


On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give Oct 18th-Oct 24th, a ranking of 7.  I am okay with the exercise, although I would have liked to have ran a second day, and I think my food choices were better than last week.  I was happy with my calories 5 out of 7 days (I was near my goal or under those days).  I saw the scale hit 230.5 but killed it with our Blue Sage outing.  That was a huge disappointment.