Monday, November 1, 2010

The Week in Review, 10/25-10/31/10

I started out blogging with the scale reading: 231.5lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 227lbs
Total Weight Lost: 4.5lbs
This is better than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 2 days of exercise.
This week, I walked & ran on 2 days, and did a power yoga class on 1 days, for a total of 3 days.
This is the same as last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1500 per day.
My best day logged 1550 calories and my worst day logged 2070 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1822.5.  
This is better than last week.


On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give Oct 25th-Oct 31st, a ranking of 8.  I am okay with the exercise, although I would have liked to have made yoga a second day.  We moved on Friday and Saturday, and I broke a sweat several times.  I know that, although it isn't formal exercise, it was good activity.  I wasn't able to log food 3 days (due to moving) but, even with junk food around, I made okay choices.  Also, even though I ate some candy on Halloween, I cut myself off and refused to binge.  It's still in the house, but I am walking by it without even picking it up.  I am really proud of myself for this.  Best of all, the scale has hit 227; seeing that "2" as a second number is doing great for my mental well-being.