Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Week in Review, 11/1-11/7/10

I started out blogging with the scale reading: 227lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 226lbs
Total Weight Lost: 1 lbs
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 2 days of exercise.
This week, I ran on 2 days, and did a power yoga class on 1 day, for a total of 3 days.
This is the same as last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1500 per day.
My best day logged 1430 calories and my worst day logged 3450 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 2258.  
This is worse than last week.


On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give Nov 1-7, a ranking of 6.  I am really proud of myself for running in the rain and for hitting a 4 mile run (alone no less!) but I am really disappointed in my food choices.  Seeing 226 on the scale was great, but with food choices like this, it is no wonder my loss was only 1 pound.