Monday, November 22, 2010

The Week in Review, 11/15/10-11/21/10

I started out blogging with the scale reading: 227.5lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 223.5lbs
Total Weight Lost: 4 lbs
This is better than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 3 days of exercise.
This week, I ran, biked, and did yoga on 4 days.
This is the same as last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700* per day.
My best day logged 1475 calories and my worst day logged 1905 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1675.  
This is better than last week.


On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week an 8.  I changed my calorie goals from 1500 to 1700* because I felt that 1700 was a more doable number, but also a number that gives me good weight loss results.  As a result of that change, I made my goal on several days and my weekly calorie average was 1675.  I'm learning that I can eat healthy and within my goals and not be famished or feel unhappy with my food choices.  I am happy with my working out and would like to change my goal to 4x/week, since it is a doable number for me.  I am happy with how running and yoga make me feel on the inside as well as the outside visibility of losing weight.   Having the support of Peter AND having Sarah as a running partner makes this an easier endeavor.