Monday, November 29, 2010

The Week in Review, 11/22/10-11/28/10

I started out blogging with the scale reading: 223.5lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 219 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 4.5 lbs
This is better than last week.


I started out the week hoping to do at least 3 days of exercise.
This week, I walked and ran on 3 days.
This is less than last week.


This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day.
My best day logged 1640 calories and my worst day logged 2290 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1907.
This is worse than last week.


On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 9.  While I wish that I'd gotten a yoga class in, I am happy that I was active three times, including my longest run ever!!!  On top of that, I am so excited that I was able to continue losing weight over Thanksgiving!!!  With the food of Thanksgiving and the day after (eggnog anyone???), I was really concerned that I would go overboard, but I didn't.  I took smaller helpings so that I could have a little of everything that I wanted and, although I wasn't "stuffed", I was satiated, and that was enough.  I cut myself off.  And, my reward was that my weight loss continued- even over this huge "eat, eat, eat" holiday.  Seeing that 219 on the scale was a huge boom to my weight loss journey.  It makes counting calories and exercising so worth it to see the pounds melting off.  And, on top of that, I've been losing my pants! (21 pounds will do that!!!)  I actually had to order pants a size smaller than my currents!  Thrilling!!!