Monday, November 15, 2010

The Week in Review, 11/8/10-11/14/10

I started out blogging with the scale reading: 226lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 227.5lbs
Total Weight Gained: 1.5 lbs
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 3 days of exercise.
This week, I walked on 4 days and ran on 2 days.
This is the better than last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1500 per day.
My best day logged 1740 calories and my worst day logged 3200 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 2362.  
This is worse than last week.


On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 4.  I am so happy with my physical activity and the fact that my 5K time was 37:58.  But my food choices were abyssal.  I actually saw 225 on the scale and it is heartbreaking that my tally for the week is 2.5 pounds heavier than that.  It's all about the food choices.  I can do better.  I've shown that.  I just have to do it.