Monday, December 6, 2010

The Week in Review, 11/29-12/5

I started out blogging with the scale reading: 219 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 216.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 2.5 lbs
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 3 days of exercise.
This week, I walked, ran, and did ab work on 5 days.
This is better than last week.


This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day.
My best day logged 1690 calories and my worst day logged 2325 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1942.
This is worse than last week.


On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 7.  I am happy that I added a strength training workout to the week and would like to keep that up each week.  I am also thrilled that I ran a 6 mile stretch!!  In addition, I realized that I lost TWO sizes since I was in 20(reg) and dropped to 16(reg) and was an 18(LB) and am now a 14(LB).  I may not be able to shop (for pants at least) at Lane Bryant pretty soon!  In my unhappiness with the week, however, I am disappointed in my calories.  I need to keep a closer watch.  It seems that dinner is really where I fall apart.  Overall, I am still happy with my weight loss.