Monday, December 20, 2010

The Week in Review, 12/13-12/19

 started out blogging with the scale reading: 217.5 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 213.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost:  4 lbs
This is better than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 3 days of exercise.
This week, I ran on 4 days and did yoga on 1 day.
This is better than last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day.
My best day logged 1440 calories and my worst day logged 2500 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1981.
This is better than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 7.  I was able to get to a yoga class.  I wasnt able to do a complete "long" run due to scheduling issues on Sunday, but that's okay.  I think my body wants me to not increase my mileage for a while and to seriously do more cross training for the winter.  This might slow down my progress, but for the safety of my muscles, I think this is important.  Food wise, we had 2 parties this weekend and, although they were higher calorie days, I am proud of how I did.  Sunday,  I ate until I was full, which isnt good, but I cut myself off and kept from going back to the kitchen.  I saw 212.5 on the scale this week, which was wonderful after seeing an increase last week.  However, after two parties, it is no surprise that my final weight was 213.5 for the week, and I'm just happy it isnt higher!  I also bought a new Christmas dress, which really made me feel good when looking in the mirror at the body I am creating.