Monday, December 27, 2010

The Week in Review, 12/20/10-12/26/10

 started out blogging with the scale reading: 213.5 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 210 lbs
Total Weight Lost:  3.5 lbs
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 3 days of exercise.
This week, I ran on 1 day and swam on 1 day.
This is worse than last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day.
My best day logged 1220 calories and my worst day logged 2020 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1716.
This is better than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 9.  While I wish that I could have worked out more than twice in the week, with having 3 holiday days (Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Day After Christmas), I am extremely happy that I managed to fit in some working out.  And, in even better news, I actually LOST weight over Christmas!!!  Even though I wasnt able to fit in working out and even though I ate more calories than I would have liked on Christmas Day, I exercised portion control and even managed a dessert or two!  I wasnt hungry, I wasnt stuffed, and I felt great.  In fact, I just have to post this picture of myself, 30 pounds lighter than when I started this journey!!!