Monday, December 13, 2010

The Week in Review, 12/6-12/12

 started out blogging with the scale reading: 216.5 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 217.5 lbs
Total Weight GAINED: 1 lb
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 3 days of exercise.
This week, I ran on 4 days.
This is worse than last week.


This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day.
My best day logged 1645 calories and my worst day logged 3110 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 2030.
This is worse than last week.


On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 3.  I need to cross train with biking/swimming/ab work and stop relying just on running, especially since I pulled a muscle behind my knee.  MORE YOGA!!!  Food wise, we had the RLC party and Mason's 4th b-day party, and things just fell apart.  I am SO disappointed in myself for eating WAAAYYY more at the RLC party than I needed to.  It was delicious, but I should have stopped myself.  I saw the scale hit 215.5 this week and am terribly disappointed that I gained some of the weight back.