Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday, 1/30

DATE NIGHT!!!

Weight: 194.5

Breakfast: cheerios (110c), almond milk (20c), banana (65c), 1/2 cookie (50c)=245c
Pre-Workout Snack: granola bar=150c
Post-Workout Snack: luna bar (180c), banana (80c)=260c
Dinner @ Bocelli's (estimates, of course): appetizers- house specialty bruschetta and ricotta stuffed zucchini (350c), 2nd course- carpacio di carne(180c), entree- spagetti alla carbonara (700c), white wine (150c), flourless chocolate cake (300c) and espresso (5c)=1685

Total: 2340c

Ran 4 miles (plus some walking) over 51 minutes (averaged 11.5m miles on the run): burned 525 calories


***
Tonight was a real test of my self control with eating and I'm really proud of myself.  I ate one piece of bruschetta and stuffed zucc and, although I ate my entire appetizer, I only ate half my dinner.  I was satiated and I stopped.  Funny enough, I dont recall ever not finishing...  But I did tonight.  And I didnt want anymore.  Peter and I shared a dessert and, funny enough, 3 bites and I was finished.  It was out of this world good, but that's all I wanted.  I'm really proud of myself.  I mean, really REALLY proud.  It was a great date and I feel good about myself afterwards.  It doesnt get much better than that.