Monday, January 3, 2011

The Week in Review, 12/27/10-1/2/11

 started out blogging with the scale reading: 210 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 207lbs
Total Weight Lost:  3 lbs
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 3 days of exercise.
This week, I ran on 3 days
This is better than last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day.
My best day logged 1445 calories and my worst day logged 2485 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1825.

4 of 7 days were within my calorie range.
This is worse than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 7.  I would have liked to have worked out/cross trained better.  However, 4 of my 7 days were within range with 2 of the remaining 3 being get-togethers (New Year's Eve with Meg and Nick and Lucy, and the 2nd with our new neighbors).  While I could have made better choices (like not having had my sparkling fruit cocktail on those two nights), I had a good time with friends and I dont regret that at all.  I am still able to fight temptation with people and eat in moderation and, for that, I am very proud of me!  I also didnt get a "long" run on Sunday (3 miles instead of 5+)