Monday, January 31, 2011

The Week in Review, 1/24-1/30

started out blogging with the scale reading: 196 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 194.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost:   1.5 lbs
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 4 days of exercise.
This week, I ran, strength trained, and biked over 4 days.
This is less than last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1600-1700 per day.
My best day logged 1565 calories and my worst day logged 2340 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1776.

4 of 7 days were within my calorie range; 2 of 7 were only slightly over my calorie goal range.
This is worse than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week an 8.  I'm happy with how I'm doing.  Peter and I celebrated my beating the 200lbs mark on the scale last night with dinner at Bocelli's.  Even though I ate more in one meal calorically that I normally do in a day, I didnt eat to fullness.  I ate until I was satiated and then, I was finished.  And I was rewarded by the scale not moving. :)  I'll take it. :)