Monday, February 7, 2011

The Week in Review, 1/31-2/6

started out blogging with the scale reading: 194.5 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 193.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost:   1 lb
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 4 days of exercise.
This week, I ran and used the elliptical over 4 days.
This is the same as last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day.
My best day logged 1530 calories and my worst day logged 2450 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1946.

2 of 7 days were within my calorie range; 2 of 7 were only slightly over my calorie goal range.
This is worse than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 6.  Nicholas's birthday was on the 1st and, although I didnt "overeat" like I used to in times of grief and stress, I didnt eat as well as I could have.  I'm actually surprised I lost the pound I did lose!  I was thinking that I might just break even!  But his birthday was cathartic this year and I feel like I did have some good healing, so, if the cost was a pound or two, it was well worth it.  It's also common that weight loss slows down as you lose weight, so it could be that 1-2 pounds a week is going to be the norm from now on.  We shall see...