Monday, February 21, 2011

The Week in Review, 2/14-2/20

started out blogging with the scale reading: 189.5 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 190.5 lbs
Total Weight GAINED:   1 lb
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 4 days of exercise.
This week, I ran and walked over 5 days.
This is better than last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day.
My best day logged 1095 calories and my worst day logged 2440 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1885.

3 of 7 days were within my calorie range.
This is worse than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 5.  I gained a pound, which I suppose isnt such a huge deal since I had both Valentine's Day and Sophia's birthday in the same week.  But, it's still a gain and that's a bummer.  I am pleased with my working out for the week.