Monday, February 28, 2011

The Week in Review, 2/21-2/27

started out blogging with the scale reading: 190.5 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 187 lbs
Total Weight Lost:   3.5 lbs
This is better than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 4 days of exercise.
This week, I ran over 4 days.
This is worse than last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day.
My best day logged 1640 calories and my worst day logged 2790 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 2094.

2 of 7 days were within my calorie range.
This is worse than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 5.  My food choices werent great, especially since I got toasted on one night.  We had two birthday celebrations, which accounted for some of my choices.  I need to learn to eat better around people.  That seems to be my biggest source of downfall.  Two of my runs included pushing the kids in the stroller, so I am super excited and happy about that.  I saw 186 on the scale and am sad that isnt my number, but it is my own fault for going overboard, so I have to be okay with that.