Monday, February 14, 2011

The Week in Review, 2/7-2/13

started out blogging with the scale reading: 193.5 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 189.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost:   4 lbs
This is better than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 4 days of exercise.
This week, I ran  and biked over 3 days.
This is worse than last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day.
My best day logged 1370 calories and my worst day logged 2085 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1635.

5 of 7 days were within my calorie range; 1 of 7 were only slightly over my calorie goal range.  And the 1 that was the highest was not only a family dinner but was a day that I worked out and burned a lot, so my "net" calories werent that bad!
This is better than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week an 8.  I'm happy with my weight loss and that most of my days were within my goal calories.  Yesterday was higher, but I anticipated that, since we were hosting a monthly family dinner gathering and I was making higher calorie items.  But, a great side effect of that meal was that I was full and had ONE bite of pie and was then satiated and done!  It was an awesome experience.  I would have liked to have worked out more but on Thursday, when I was planning to go to the gym, I was just so tired and took a nap instead.  And that was okay too :)