Monday, March 7, 2011

The Week in Review, 2/28-3/6

started out blogging with the scale reading: 187 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reads: 183.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost:   3.5 lbs
This is the same as last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 4 days of exercise.
This week, I ran, walked, and used the elliptical over 5 days.
This is better than last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day.
My best day logged 1650 calories and my worst day logged 2565 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 2094.

1 of 7 days were within my calorie range.
This is worse than last week. (And I didnt think that was possible!)

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 5.  I had several "celebrations" this week, which didnt lead to me making great food choices, although they could have been a lot worse.  I'm starting to wonder if I should take "net calories" into consideration when I work out.  Right now, it's a lot to figure when I am struggling to maintain my food journal as is.  I also started my period, which made yesterday's run a pain (figuratively and literally) and ended it sooner (the rain didnt help).  So, all in all, not a great week.  Hoping this week will be better. :)  One day at a time.


On a good note, I was able to finally fit into a pair of skinny jeans AND a pair of hoochieboots! :)