Monday, March 21, 2011

The Week in Review, 3/14-3/20

started out blogging with the scale reading: 181.5 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reading: 181.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost:  0 lbs
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 4 days of exercise.
This week, I ran, walked, strength trained, and used the elliptical over 6 days.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 calories per day.
My best day logged 1680 calories and my worst day logged 2875 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1706 net calories. (2054=total calories)

5 of 7 days were within my calorie range (net calories).
This is worse than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 6.  I did a personal best for a my mile: 9:15.  But, food wise, I tried keeping my net calories under 1700 and I didnt see an increase in weight loss.  I think I need to be more diligent about keeping my total calories below 1700, and may need to do an adjustment down to 1650 or 1600, until I hit my goal weight.  This week, there was no change in weight, which is a bummer, but at least I didnt gain.