Monday, March 28, 2011

The Week in Review, 3/21-3/27

started out blogging with the scale reading: 181.5 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reading: 181 lbs
Total Weight Lost:  .5 lbs
This is better than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 4 days of exercise.
This week, I ran, walked, strength trained, biked, swam, and used the elliptical over 6 days.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 calories per day.
My best day logged 1670 calories and my worst day logged 2150 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1926 total calories

2 of 7 days were within my calorie range.
Because counting net calories does not seem to be helping, I will only log my total calories, as I did in the beginning.
This is worse than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 5.  I did my longest run EVER which was awesome but I've learned that my body, for whatever reason, cant process more calories even if I am using them for things like exercise.  I've done better with just keeping my daily calories around 1700 and exercising on top of that.  I know that I am at a second plateau as I engage the final 30 pounds, but it is tough to stay motivated when I feel like nothing is working.  On a positive note, though, I did lose half a pound overall this week.  I know that I just need to buck up and get back on track.  I'm doing really well and I dont want to lose sight of that because I'm caught up with the numbers on the scale.