Monday, March 14, 2011

The Week in Review, 3/7-3/13/11

started out blogging with the scale reading: 183.5 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reading: 181.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost:  2lbs
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 4 days of exercise.
This week, I ran, walked, and used the elliptical over 5 days.
This is the same as last week.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 per day and I decided to start counting "net" calories on days that I exercised.
My best day logged 1145 net calories and my worst day logged 2200 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1453 (net calories). (1843=total calories)

6 of 7 days were within my calorie range (net calories).  (3 days=total calories were within range)
This is better than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 7.  I am VERY happy with my exercise and even ran a 10K (okay, well, I walked/jogged/ran 6.27 miles on the treadmill at the gym!)  I also make my first personal training appointment so that I can get strength training help to work on my thighs, arms, and abs, since I need some assistance figuring that out.  I plan to go monthly for a few months to get things explained and to figure things out.  Food wise... I still find that I fold to peers when eating.  I make my plates look like theirs and, inevitably, eat too much.  I have to work on this and figure it out.  I saw 181.5 on the scale earlier in the week and gained weight back by making bad eating choices in a group setting.  I know that I need to work on this better.