Monday, April 18, 2011

The Week in Review, 4/11-4/17

started out blogging with the scale reading: 176 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reading: 177 lbs
Total Weight GAINED:  1 lb
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 4 days of exercise.
This week, I ran, walked, strength trained, and used the elliptical over 5 days.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 calories per day.
My best day logged 1385 calories and my worst day logged 2500 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 2051 total calories

This is worse than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 3.  For exercise, it gets a gold star.  I ran NINE miles!!!  But, for food... I've got to get it together.  The weekend completely was a bust.  But, overall, my choices are slipping.  If I dont get a grip now, I'm afraid I'll get stuck around 175, and I really want to drop those last 25 pounds.