Monday, May 2, 2011

The Week in Review, 4/25-5/1

I started out blogging with the scale reading: 172 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reading: 171.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost:  0.5 lbs
This is worse than last week.

I started out the week hoping to do at least 4 days of exercise.
This week, I ran, walked, strength trained, biked, and used the elliptical over 5 days.

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 calories per day.
My best day logged 1710 calories and my worst day logged 2910 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 2336 total calories
This is worse than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success with no regrets, I would give this week a 6.  Again with the eating choices!  Ugh!  I swear, I have my workouts in check, but I have got to be more diligent in making better food choices.  A jelly donut?  Really?  Get real!!!