Monday, May 23, 2011

The Week in Review, 5/16-5/22

I started out blogging with the scale reading: 171.5 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reading: 169.5  lbs
Total Weight Lost: 2 lbs
This is better than last week.

Exercise Goal: 4x/wk

Actual Exercise: 5x
This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 calories per day.
My best day logged 1635 calories and my worst day logged 2375 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 1857 total calories
This is better than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success, this week is a 9.  I have found a place where I am comfortable in my skin and have accepted that, living a healthy lifestyle, my body will find its happy place.  That weight may be 170.  It may be 150.  It may be somewhere in-between.  And I'm okay with that.  The important thing is to continue living healthily, and to let the chips (and the numbers on the scale) fall where they may. 


And I'm thrilled to be making time to exercise, even if it is shorter that in the past.  For a week, I wasnt able to do so and it showed on me emotionally.  The me time, be it half an hour or 2 hours, is something that I need to recharge and refresh, and be the best wife/mother/woman I can be.