Monday, May 16, 2011

The Week In Review, 5/9-5/15

I started out blogging with the scale reading: 173 lbs
As of this morning, the scale reading: 171.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 1.5 lbs
This is better than last week.

Exercise Goal: 4x/wk

Actual Exercise: 2x

This week, I wanted to keep my calories around 1700 calories per day.
My best day logged 1475 calories and my worst day logged 4700 calories.
My average calories, per day, for the week, were 2236 total calories
This is worse than last week.

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being a complete success, this week is a draw.  I cant even rate it.  We were so busy getting stuff ready for the adoption that working out was nearly impossible.  And then the weather... Rainy... Which is supposed to be this week too :(  I love the rain, but it doesnt make for running with the kids!  Now that our paperwork is squared away, I can get back on track, but the kids are now going to bed around 9pm, which means getting to the gym will be more of a struggle.  Eating wise, things were sometimes okay, but I went way overboard at a Confirmation luncheon. 


I find the weekends kill me.  I am good during the week, but then, with the big celebrations or eating somewhere else, I kill myself.  I've got to find some sort of dealing methods for this.  I think, once I'm at the weight I want to stay at, it will be easier, but right now, since I'm still hoping to lose another 20 pounds or so, it's a struggle.

I'm also wondering if my body wants to hang out at 170ish for a while.  It's so easy to be here...  I still want 20 more pounds, but does my body?  I'm not sure.  We'll see how it goes when I get back on track with working out this week.