Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Unplugged: July

For the month of July, my weight was between 168-172 pounds.  I havent been watching calories and know that I routinely ate 2000 or more.  Although I maintain fairly constant in portion control, I have been eating more "gourmet" type foods which mean way more calories!  But, I'm having a good summer and am enjoying myself.

This month, battling 2 sick toddlers, a sick husband, and a not-altogether well self, I ended up only running about 3-4 days a week (2-3 short, sometimes 1 medium, and my long run).  Strength training took a back seat :(  But, August is a new month, so I plan to get back to my old ways.

I got pictures back from the wedding I was in in September that totally changed my perspective of how I looked.  I hung them on my wall over my desk.  Looking at them now, I still cant believe that I was that person...  I dont recognize myself.